Monday, August 16, 2010

Lady In Red






Wearing: Vintage dress & sunglasses, thrifted belt, no name shoes and bag

I know I made a promise that I didn't keep! I said I will return with an outfit post Sunday night and that did not happen. Life is hectic these days and if that's not a good excuse for not keeping a promise I don't know what is!

I wore this outfit a long time ago... well actually the day before the baby shower. I remember cause I needed an easy dress that day to just put on and go run last minute errands. I love the print on this dress but I hate how sheer it is... and when it's hot, the last thing I want is to wear a slip underneath it!

P.S. I got some emails asking me if I took the comments section away AGAIN! I did but only temporary, till I can get my life back. That will be Friday for those of you that care! So just a little bit of patience please! It will all be over soon and then it starts again!