Monday, June 1, 2009

Target

Most of you wanted to see what I bought on my shopping trip to the States. Some of you asked if I went to NYC or Cali. hahaha NO! When I say I go to the States for a shopping trip, I means I cross the border and 30 minutes after, there is a small town mall with a Target in it, which is usually where I love to go.

Yes Target is one of my favorite stores to shop at especially when they have their designer collaborations. I would say 25% of my closet is Target.

Here is the stuff I got from the Tracy Feith Collection:

From this pic, I got the floral cropped jacket. I tried the skirt on too but I bought a similar one with a better print from H&M so I didn't really think it was a necessary purchase.
Sorry I was lazy to crop only the image of the items I bought.

From this pic, I got the blue sundress. I wanted to get the whole outfit but I actually didn't like a little something about the leather jacket. It had a rough edged look like it was really dirty and scruffed. It looked liked a thrifted jacket. Which I wouldn't mind necessarily but when it costs $138.00 I like my leather to look newer.

I also got this wrap top with an obi belt from their Go International Collection. It looks a lot better on. It's actually super low cut. It's probably pinned on the model or something.


In terms of accessories, I bought this Erickson Beamon cuff that I saw last time and I couldn't get my mind off it. Lucky for me it they still had it. It was probably too blingy for small town girls.


And the last piece which I am so happy I found are these Miss Trish of Capri sandals. I remember when I first read about her sandals in Harper's. I think I was around 15. I loved the shoes and wanted a pair so much but I knew I couldn't afford them. Lucky for me she had a collaboration with Target and I was able to score a pair for $30. Although they are not as intricate as her real ones, I still love them to death.



Outfits posts of these items will be coming soon...

23 comments:

Damsels said...

blue sundress is so great !
We Were Damsels

Denisa L said...

great buys!!!
love the blue dress!

Lily Zemuner said...

Nice buys!
I want to see them here. Love the blue dess.

xoxo
Lily.

carola said...

Greay buy, love the blue dress& the floral-print jacket

diane said...

Wow, you scored big time! I love Target, but we don't have one near me. sigh.

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Score!!! Love that bling cuff and the perfect gold sandals. Dang... I might just be off to Target today. It's all your fault!! Tee hee...

PinkFleurette said...

Oh wow! From the picture I would have thought the leather jacket would have looked great...I've been looking for a good one for quite some time now.

I've heard H&M has some great ones, but they have yet to open a store near me...:(

LF said...

what fun pieces! can't wait to see your rendition!

jess s//

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

good buys! i love that floral jacket and the blue dress.

Emily said...

I love Target! But as for their designer collabs, I think they are usually very hit-or-miss. Either I love and want to buy the entire collection or I like just one item. Sounds like you found some great things, can't wait to see photos!

Denisa L said...

I actually don't smile at all or maybe little, but never with my mouth
opened...I have a problem with my teeth,I don't hate them but I look like a mix between a vampire and werewolf in photos is a smile with my mouth opened:))

Etrapar said...

so cool...I love the blue dress...

MissRedLips said...

that cuff bracelet is beautiful! i would've snatched it up myself if I was there! good pick!

Amazing Style said...

i like the tshirt with the number on it

Haute World said...

What great finds! I've always envied those who could shop at Target. I also love the cuff you got!

K@terina B. said...

I want a target store in Greece NOW...buhuhu!!! and TOPSHOP PLEASE!!! :(:(:(:(

elena-lu said...

oh yay what fun buys! thatblue dress is way cute!

Indy said...

I really dig your blog! First of all, you have sweet sweet style and second of all you are GORGEOUS!

Your little puppy is sooo cute!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Eda said...

Great findings!

thread zeppelin said...

ooo target excursions are so fun! i almost bought that first cropped coat when i was there last, but i went strictly to get gifts, i had to refrain from buying myself anything. (though i did buy myself a wallet ha) very cute stuff! looking forward to seeing you in them!

Nil said...

Oh, I wish we had Target here in Turkey too :(

hanna said...

Great buys, mina!!! :D

Design Philippines said...

so chic, indeed! :)

i have been looking for youth girls leggings for my daughters...