Monday, August 3, 2009

Awards and Features

So sorry that outfit post has been taking a long time... i promise u will have it by tomorrow night...until then just wanted to let u guys know about this interview I did for Zebra Swag. Thank you Swati for the lovely feature. Click here to read the full interview.



As well one of my looks was featured in a classic black and white story on Blue is in Fashion.



Last but not least here is an award I have received from the The Fat and Skinny.. Thank you so much sweetie!



I have to award this to 10 other people and reveal 10 things about myself...unfortunately I cant think of any " interesting things" and I also think its more fun and exciting that you guys get to know me through my pics and writing rather than me telling u straight forward what I'm like.

So here are the 10 people I'm gonna award this to:

1.Nookie
2.Lily Zemuner
3.Alice in Vintageland
4.Rosie Unknown
5.The Happy Hippy
6.God made me funky
7.Nadia and Laritzia from Damsels
8.Diane from Cooking Blind
9.ARANXA
10.Hippie Frou Frou

9 comments:

Damsels said...

that is so great of you ! thank you ..this makes us so happy to be a part of such a great style blog community. :)

I V Y said...

lovely blog! awesomeeeee

Hayley said...

Great news on those features - you so deserve it!

Hayley.
xx

Rosie Unknown said...

Thanks so much! Great interview, I really enjoyed reading it.

Aline said...

congratulations to you!!

Denisa L said...

Congrats on the features I'm so glad for you and thank you so much for the award!!

Pink Links said...

Congratulations!
Hug!

Noble Beeyotch said...

I had so much fun doing the feature on you, but i also had a very hard time narrowing down the pics to feature. You rock! Thanks for agreeing to do the interview!

Swati
www.zebraswag.wordpress.com

PUNKIE said...

congratulation to you!!!