Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stripped Tights






Wearing: BCBG blazer,Le Chateau scarf,vintage owl brooch, Hue tights, pink skirt from Japan, Kate Preston bondage boots, Erickson Beamon cuff, Honey Room sunglasses, 689BVD2TV7B5

I have wanted stripped tights ever since I saw this Italian girl sporting a very cool pair in front of Coast restaurant back in January. I haven't been able to locate a pair as cool as hers till now but I was finally able to find a decent pair this Friday except that they are a size too big for me ( last pair and I did not want to take the chance of looking for others). Now that I look at them I don't think they flatter me that well. Looking back now I really think I can't wear patterned tights. Still I love them to death and as Karla@ Karla's Closet said in her latest post "Screw it. Fashion should be fun. There should never be any rules about what you should and shouldn't wear." I'll follow the rules later on in life but for now I'll keep on playing with these.