Monday, March 1, 2010

Steven Meisel circa 2000






Photos by Steves Meisel circa 2000...Right now I just want to escape to a far exotic location where I can just wear beautiful swimsuits and cover ups such as these ones.These are just 5 of the 20 beautiful photos. I will post all of them throughout this month.


I also just got back to Vancouver. I'm actually super happy I got to miss the Olympic chaos. We arrived yesterday just after the final hockey game where Canada won, and the streets where full of rabid fans. Frankly I have never cared for the Winter Olympics so to be sincere I really couldn't give a damn about it. Still as a Canadian citizen I do feel a bit of pride.

Our trip back was a mess. I will never in my life fly with any of these two airlines: British Airways and Air Canada. BA's planes look like they are about to rip in half at the slightest bit of turbulence while Air Canada has extremely poor customer service. They charged me 50 euros for a bag that they have lost and nobody wants to be held responsible for it so they keep blaming it on one another. Their staff is just incapable of serving their customers.