Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Furry leopards





Wearing: F21 leopard coat, Bedo shorts, H&M tights, Disney Couture Tinkerbell necklace, Honey Room sunglasses, unknown flat OTK boots that I got in California, Devi Kroell bag

I went vintage shopping again today on South Main. Stopped and got some pho soup at the same place... I always crave pho soup when I'm in that area. I was able to finaly get a Victorian blouse. I have been looking for one for so long. This one is missing a couple of buttons. So I stopped by Dressew on my way home and got some new ones. Except I was in a pissy mood all night long and couldnt sew a button to save my life. Can u believe I went to fashion school? sometimes I am amazed by that statement too.

On a brighter note I'm very happy to announce that in 3 weeks I will be leaving for another two week vacation to Romania. I'm very excited to see Alice from Dulapul Bunicii and Nookie from Fashion in my Eyes once again. There is also in the plans for me to meet a new blogger, Medina.
Actually if any of you Romanian fashion bloggers want to meet with me while I'm there feel free to email me and let me know. I would love to meet new people.