Sunday, January 3, 2010

Prada Mohawk






I need these Prada Mohawk shoes.I first saw the sandal version on Jane and I thought they were pretty cute but I was not going nuts for them. But when I was in LA and I went in the Prada store on Rodeo Drive and saw the whole collection in person, I nearly died. They are the most amazing shoes ever. And you know what I hate the most about it... they were 50% off and I did not even have time to try them. I only had 20 minutes on Rodeo Drive and wanted to hit as many of the stores as possible. I definitely regret my decision. I wish i had just spent my whole time in Prada and maybe now I would be satisfied with my babies on my feet. I have been going crazy since then trying to get my hands on a pair. Holts is sold out of them. I have not tried Leone's yet. They are not on Net-a porter or Luisa Via Roma. I just can't seem to find them. If any of you Vancouverites know where I can get them plss let me know. OR of any of you know any website who still carry them or have any suggestions on how I could get my hands on a pair plss shoot me an email and I will forever be in debt to you.