Sunday, January 10, 2010

Going Coastal






Wearing: vintage top from F as in Frank, elephant necklace from Le Chateau, Arden B shorts, F21 tights, Kate Preston bondage booties, F 21 leopard coat, The Honey Room sunglasses


This is a slight variation of an outfit I wore Friday night for dinner at Coast on Alberni with a group of friends. The outfit is almost the same, except I wore black opaques with knee high boots as it was raining like crazy!
The top is one of my vintage finds from F as in Frank from earlier last week. I liked this top a lot when I got it but after I wore it this weekend I think its one of my favorite pieces now. It totally reminds me of the tan jersey draped dress that I got from Corina Vladescu. It's like she saw this top and was somehow inspired by it to create it in a new modern piece. I should definitely do a post on her. She's the most talented young Romanian designer with the biggest amount of potential to make it really big on the international scene.