Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!





Wearing: Forever 21 leopard faux-fur coat,vintage sequined top, BSB pants, Carlos Santana sandals, Le Chateau elephant necklace

So this marks the first post of 2010! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
A little glitzy outfit to start off the New Year! It was actually extremely painful to shoot this outfit as the light was horrible and I was sooo tired that I turned out stoned in almost every picture.

I decided I hate these pants. They are so unflattering. I had tried in the past to wear them... unfortunately it was an unsuccessful outfit. They just don't suit me.

I have a couple of new year resolutions regarding my style.
1. I wanna wear more vintage...
2. I wanna invest in quality shoes and bags
3. Buy more unique, statement pieces
4. Support young talented designers
5. Take more risks with my outfits
Hope by next year when I look back, I will be able to say that I stayed on track with my new style goals.

Anyways thank you all for those who supported my decision to take my comment section off. I realized now who my genuine readers are. Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot knowing you guys come back for my actual style.