Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 9:@ Corina Vladescu

What I Wore:


F21 coat,H&M Scarf, Anna Sui for Target dress with belt, Hue tights,Urban Planet bag, Danier leather gloves, Jeffrey Campbell lace-up boots

Day7 : Was spent in an overpriced mall ( AFI PALACE) with cheap looking merchandise. We saw Wolfman and was extremely dissapointed; basically bad acting and no main character development.

Day 8: Went to the National Military Museum and spent the rest of the day hanging out with family.
Both days wore reruns on the same outfits I had already posted.

Day 9: Met up with Nookie and Alice once again and we headed to Corina Vladescu's showroom. Corina is seriously the most talented Romanian designer I have seen. I love every collection and I feel that I can never own enough pieces from her.

Corina's fall/winter 09 collection


Corina's amazing showroom

The Roisin dress that she custom made for me


Another piece I bought from her fall 09 collection. Look at the leather sleeve inserts!!!


With the amazing and lovely Corina.I look like a granny with my dress in comparison to Corina's hard edgy outfit.