Friday, August 12, 2011

Blogger Clothing Swap

From Left to Right: Cara, Myself, Jen, Louise and Cee
 When I last stated that my social summer was coming to an end I wasn't technically lying. Although my travelling social calendar has come to and end, the local Vancouver scene is buzzing with parties and blogger events.
And so on Sunday I had the pleasure of heading over to Cee's of Coco and Vera who hosted an amazing blogger (temporary) clothing swap. Jen from Her Waise Choice, Louise of Fifth Sparrow and Cara of A Fashion Love Affair joined us and brought beautiful items that I have swapped with and will soon showcase on the blog.
We chatted for hours about anything and everything related to fashion and the blogging community.  Great talks accompanied by champagne and yummy appetizers prepared specially for us by Cee's husband is definitely the way I enjoy spending a great evening.

Everybody got excited about Cara's vintage dress
Jen's beautiful skirt that I also own in navy
Trying to decide how to style this tricky top. Excited to see what Louise comes up with!
Appetizers prepared by Cee's husband
The lovely hostess, Cee
 To top the evening, Jen and I bonded some more over dinner downtown while discussing our summer travels and all the parties awaiting us in the next few weeks!

Wearing: Top and Shoes from Japan, American Eagle Shorts, Vintage bag, Accesorize hat.
All photos courtesy of Cee and Jen

16 comments:

Xoxo ☺ said...

Cute idea, love those wedges shoes! xo

Let's make a diva said...

i love cara's hair:X

Anaivilo said...

I am sure you had a blast! Love the photos and your hat is soooo cute! Gorgeous top too, it fits you so great! :D

Oreleona said...

wow that looks like fun! and yall look great!!

Costin M said...

i have to agree with anaivilo, looks like you had such a great time! awesome photos, mina!

Costin M.

Reyna @reynasblogxo said...

Looks so fun, love all the styles! xx

Cee said...

It was wonderful to see you again on Sunday, Mina. And thanks so much for bringing all of your fabulous things- I wore your Anna Sui dress today and I'm absolutely in love with it! I'm excited to see how you'll style all the pieces you went home with, too :)
xox,
Cee

X said...

Cute hat!

http://fashionbyt.blogspot.com/

Secondhand Stella said...

Looks like fun! I love meeting fellow bloggers.

A said...

you look so lovely, I adore your top!
and it looks like a really nice idea

Jess ♡ said...

Aw you girls are all so cute. I have yet to meet all of you lovely Vancouver bloggers <3

I hope you have a lovely weekend! xo

Tanvi said...

Looks like sooo much fun! And you look lovely Mina :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Anupriya DG said...

Hi! I came over from Cee's.....& instantly following you! :)

Loving your bag & hat....pretty pretty!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!

John Mike said...

You all look good! I wish I could join you guys.


designer plus size dresses - designer plus size clothing

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn one thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It'll always be stimulating to read content from different writers and practice a bit of one thing from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Naturally I’ll give you a hyperlink in your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks and keep it up.


---
clothing suppliers
kids clothing manufacturers