Sunday, February 15, 2009

Uptown Bitch

So I am very much obsessed with Olivia Palermo's style... I think I check her style thread on The Fashion Spot around 20 times a day for new outfit posts. 

Having just discovered the existence of style blogs while having her as my style icon has triggered me to start my own blog for showcasing my style epiphanies on my way towards fabulosity. 
Hence how Faboulista is born!!!!
Since I had nothing better to do today, I decided to recreate one of Olivia's outfits my way! Enjoy my very first outfit!
Sorry for the post's name but she has the bitchiest personality EVER! I still love her style though!

Her way:



My Way:



My dog Max, insisted on playing Olivia's Mr. Butler even though he was not present in her photos.
(Dress: Zara, cardigan: Urban Outfitters, Belt: Versace, Bag: Loefller Randall for Target, shoes: Payless, Scarf: Tierack)

0 comments: