Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 1: Vintage Fair

This was my first day outfit:




Wearing:F21 coat, Danier gloves, Tie rack scarf, vintage skirt, Urban Planet bag, unknown black tops underneath, Jeffrey Campbell lace-up boots and lace bunny years from Dulapul Bunicii

I'm so tired right now so the writing will be minimal. I'm jet lagged, haven't slept for 48 hours and at this moment can barely keep my eyes open.
So this was my first day. I went to a vintage fair that I heard from Alice from Dulapul Bunicii. I must say that I was very impressed by the quality of the items available for sale and by the attendees who were pretty cool girls. I really wished George wasn't as tired as he was so I could have stayed longer. I did not really have time to go look through everybody's stands and I kinda regret that cause from a distance there seemed to be lots of cool things.

I was able though to buy the lace bunny years handmade by Alice herself. Trying to decide which size to get. For me bigger is always better!!!!!!!!!!!