Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Empty home






Wearing: H&M skirt and top, Payless shoes, vintage belt,Le Chateau brooch worn as a hat.

So I took advantage of the fact that my home is empty without any furniture and took my pics inside. You wanna know why my home is left without furniture? well funny story... i ordered a new sectional couch and when the delivery guys came apparently they couldn't fit it because i have the corner apartment and the couch was too big to pass through the damn corner. The night before I gave away all my old furniture so now I'm stuck with an empty living room till I find something new. I never really wanted to buy new furniture but the couch we had was a bit too small for the both of us so when we found this beautiful comfy sectional on an amazing sale we just went for it. I think we both got too carried away with the price and the look of it that we failed to objectively measure our house properly. I guess its our own fault in the end.