Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 4 & 5: Carturesti, Museum, Cafepedia

Warning! I wore the same outfit 2 days in a row! FASHION CRIME!!




Wearing:F21 leopard coat, H&M scarf and tights, ebay turban, Urban Planet bag, unknown leather boots, Dika sweater dress


Ioana, me and Nookie... Alice always refuses to be in the pics. She would rather be our photographer.




Day 4: Went to Carturesti once again with the lovely Nookie@FashioninmyEyes and Alice@DulapulBunicii. I also had the pleasure of meeting Ioana who amazed me from the very beggining. I saw her again Day 6 and I'm seeing them on Monday once again. I keep raving about Ioana to everyone and Alice teases me that I have developed a girl crush. She might be right!

Day 5:Went to the National Peasant Museum with George. Saw the most wonderful traditional costumes of Romania which inspired me to crave full beaded peasant tops and embroidered coats. Lucky for me their gift shop was well stocked and to my surprise they had the most wonderful selection of vintage peasant tops. Obviously I had to get one and left the museum with the most gorgeous piece of beading I have seen. I must show you in another post the details on this peasant top.
Afterwards I met up with an old friend @ Cafepedia.

P.S. My spell check isn't working. Please excuse me!