Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 3: Industrial Ghetto





Wearing: H&M skirt, Target scarf, unknown cashmere sweater, Urban Planet bag, turban from ebay,Jeffrey Campbell boots

I'm really in day 5 right now but running way behind with my posting. I wore this Tuesday to a business meeting which took place in a fairly remote industrial location of the city. Later in the afternoon I dropped by Corina Vladescu's showroom where I finally got to meet her and I must say that I was amazed by her personality. I kinda already knew she was awesome but I never really grasped how cool she really is. I believe I already mentioned her a couple of times on my blog so by now you probably know that I am pretty obsessed with her clothes. She truly is the most amazing designer ever. I did not take any pics at her place because I think I was too in awe by Corina and her amazing pieces. I'm planning on dropping by on Monday for a fitting and to check some of her other pieces from past collections that are going on sale at the start of next week.