Sunday, February 7, 2010

Packing is such a hassle






Wearing: H&M puff sleeve blazer, Aldo gloves belt and OTK, Honey Room sunglasses vintage skirt, Sonia Rykel for H&M lace bustier.

I'm getting so excited for my trip to Romania. I'm super scared though of the sub zero degrees weather I will have to face. I know people think that because I live in Canada I should be used to harsh winters but PEOPLE I live in Vancouver!!!!!! We have a maritime climate. Mild winters with lots of rain. This winter was especially warm. The weather here is almost like spring. So yeah I am freaked out about the freezing temperature of Bucharest. I haven't been there in the winter for 11 years so I kinda forgot about their terrible winters. Packing for this trip has been such a hassle. I don't own too many cold weather items. I went Friday and i bought lots of under layering pieces like leggings and long sleeve tops to wear under my dresses and skirt to keep me warm. I have some cozy sweaters as well so I hope that it will be enough. I also ordered a tan colour turban from eBay to keep my head warm. I hope it arrives by Friday. Anyways I really hope that I wont be stuck inside the house the whole time I'm there because I just can't face the damn weather. That would be such a waste of my trip.