Thursday, February 11, 2010

How to wear a turban







(images via the fashion spot)

Seriously has anybody seen anybody wear a turban better than Catherine Baba? This woman's style is amazing.I was contemplating how I can keep my head warm in Romania without sacrificing style. Then I saw the pics of Catherine Baba on her bike in Paris and I decided to buy one too. It finally arrived just in time for the trip. I will be debuting this lovely headpiece in a couple of days in Romania. My mom warned me not to. She says people will give me weird looks (according to her Romanians tend to be a bit backward minded).I frankly don't give a damn. Let them look for all I care. I cant wait to wear it.
Got to go sleep now. Have a flight to catch tomorrow. Next post will be coming Sunday from Romania.
xoxo