Friday, March 20, 2009

Blazer + Dresses

In response to every one's advice that I should post more outfits , I decided to play dress-up last night and show you guys this outfit.
Lately i have been obsessed with wearing my oversize blazer with dresses. Last night I thought of wearing it over my white dress to take away from the dress's fanciness. I also really wanted to showcase my stripper boots in an outfit. They turned out to look less strippery than i thought.




Here is the dress without the blazer:




My bf was making fun of my poses and my serious face so I cracked up.



Dress: BCBG
Blazer:BCBG
Tights: H&M
Boots: Payless

13 comments:

Liz Lizo said...

oh wow really love this look, so glam chic.

carola said...

Very nice combination, the blazer adds a lot of rock-n-roll to your feminine dress. Keep rockin' :)

Nil said...

This is such a cute dress and your boots are also beautiful

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

I like how you folded the sleeves. The red was a nice touch to the outfit.

Eda said...

Wow! Incredible outfit...I love the dress...so pretty and feminine! And the blazer gives you an extra something!

Denisa L said...

hey sweetie!
the bag it's not chanel looky here http://avenir.ro/calator/?p=824&cpage=1#comment-1256!

btw great dress!

Unknown said...

Great blazer! I like the boots you paired with the dress also.

Jojo said...

Love the outfit and the apartment come to that...love the bright red of the jackets sleeves rolled up...

https://www.josclothes.blogspot.com

Denisa L said...

ahh sorry!i copied another link...

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1014430882&section=bags&SSAID=256758
this is the good one

thread zeppelin said...

haha youre like me with my boyfriend. it took me so long to finally be like "will you take pictures of me for my blogggg?" i get embarrased when he takes them tho. and those are not stripper boots! they are lovely. :)

PUNKIE said...

that's perfect!

Amazing Style said...

mai presus de toate ador ochelarii
sunt so my style
cred ca ne potrivim mult la stilul vestimentar
in general apari cu chestii spre care inclin si eu de fiecare data cand sunt la shopping

Le blog de Letilor said...

cute dress !