Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Panic at the disco

Sorry no outfit post today. I will take one this afternoon when I come home. Its a beautiful day so I will go outside to take my photos.
Anyways I have been playing in Polyvore again and have been obsessed with sequins lately. I had this vintage sequined skirt that was 5 sizes too big for me and this weekend i felt like playing seamstress and making it my size. Too bad i forgot that in one of my cleaning states I donated the skirt.
So for now I can only stare at these sequined pieces from Polyvore.

A night at the disco
A night at the disco - by Fab Girl on Polyvore.com

xoxo
The Fabulous Girl

8 comments:

alineaimee said...

Wow! Those peaces would be fabulous for a party! Thanks again for the coment!
I love that blazer and I also love prints, so you are write!
Tomorrow I'll come to see your outside pictures.

xoxo

Amazing Style said...

too shiny for me!

- said...

My friend Chricell wore that black sequined jumper to a ball we went to in Washington DC in the middle of January. I loved it on her

love said...

very shiny! i'd probably wear that little jacket. and i love when you do polyvore stuff!

Anonymous said...

love shiny! i would wear this anywhere! very stylish blog.

beautywithabeat.blogspot.com

Laura. said...

lots of sequins like you said.

http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com

I.M.O.W and The City said...

that black blazer is too hot!..:)
nice collect..x

Robynne said...

Wow i did not even realize you were from vancouver haha! I live in port moody and am in my first year in the diploma program for Fashion Design at Vancouver Community College. I totally agree with you i don't want to make clothes for other people either! My dream is to go to F.I.T in NY or even Ryerson to study Fashion Merchandising or Fashion Communications and get a degree! I pretty much want to just get out of Vancouver, there is nothing big here :( And yes haha i am so addicted to thrift store shopping, lucky my mom is too!

-xox
-Robynne