Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Highschool reunion

Yes i have been busy! Monday i had to do my business plan presentation. I will post later this week a pic of the outfit i wore. i was too tired to take one the same day so I will have to play dress up.
Today I was busy again. My good friend Lisa, who I have not seen for 3 years has come to Vancouver. She works as a flight attendant for Korean Airlines. We spent a lovely morning at my place and then we head it to Cafe Crepe for brunch where we meet our other friends. I took some pics of their outfit outside because each one was wearing something I liked. I don't look so good in those pics. I have a cold so I just threw on my most comfy clothes... sorry for my unpolished outfit.

(at my house)

( our yummy meal)
( my upclose sick face... and apparently Lucy thinks her face looks like a hamster)
( my friend Lucy, who works at BCBG)
(Heidi and the boots i have been craving ever since i saw her rocking this pair)
( lisa and her awesome coat)
( group shot i think a tourist took of us on Robson street)

Tomorow i'm going to see her off in her cool flight attendant uniform so i will be back with a couple more pictures. I think Korean Air has one of the prettiest flight attendant uniforms.

6 comments:

Amazing Style said...

Your friends are so sweet!

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

Korean Air has the best flight attendent uniforms. Yours friends are so chic.

Mina said...

those are not it. wait and see till i bring the other photos. they are so cute. the girls look like porcelain dolls.

Lily Zemuner said...

Come on, your outfit is so cute, I loved!

And your friends, just like you, are very stylish!

XOXO

- said...

cuteness! Love those fringe boots *stealllinggg* I have a couple of photos from February of my hair. It's a bit short but I can slick it down to an Audrey if I wanted. So much fun

Anonymous said...

Oooh!! i loved the photos!! you guys all looked really good!! :D
too bad i couldn't join you guys that day.. hopefully lisa will get another vancouver flight and we'll be able to get together again!!