Sunday, March 29, 2009

Garden Girl








Dress: Japan ( hand me down from my sis)
Jacket: Danier ( old, very old)
Shoes: Aldo ( also very old)
Fishnets: Hue ( most of my tights are Hue i think)
Sunglasses: H&M ( you probably are so bored of them)
Headband: Aldo Accessories

I took these pics in the backyard of my parents house. I also switched photographers so these photos are taken by my baby sis, Diana. She is a brutally honest person... she tells things as it is... even if sometimes they sound a little too harsh. You definitely need some thick skin to be around her. You probably read some of the comments she posted about my forced posing and how my feet look retarded in them. That's just her. Love her anyways.
About the outfit... I'm wearing my little maid dress. Tried to spicy it up a bit... that's why i wore it with fishnets and my black leather jacket from high school that does not fit me anymore. That's why on my shopping list a leather jacket is the number one thing I have to get. The shoes are also from high school. Have never worn them as they are too uncomfortable. I guess I accessorised this outfit with my high school stuff I never had the guts to get rid of... they have some sentimental value to them in one way or another.

P.S
My last outfit was nominated on Look 10. Check it out if u want. I also included a permanent link on the featured section of my blog.

29 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this look!! :)

gribulut said...

good

Anonymous said...

The cutest pink shoes I have ever seen! Lovely outfit.

amalie said...

what a cute dress!
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous look! this is just so cute. I love the head band, the shoes and the dress.

The pinl of the shoes is the cutest thing ever!!!

xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

Jojo said...

Love the jacket..I find them the best thing to wear when the weather can't quite make up it's mind...


http://josclothes.blogspot.com

Ana Paula said...

hello ... I saw a comment in his blog the lily, I came here and check your blog.
I love this look...

Ana Paula said...

rsrsrsr..don´t worry

Mary said...

the heels and the dress are so cute together!

Vintage Lollipops said...

So dalring... I just love this on you! xxx

Emz said...

I love your dress! Japan fashion is so cute =) Your shoes are adorable too!

Anonymous said...

I'm a honest person too but not like your sis! =]
I'm always searching for confortable and beautiful shoes, but is dificult to find it. I like very much your shoes.

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

I love those shoes.

Anonymous said...

i love your headband! its so cute

diana said...

What can I say? I'm just brutally honest. If you want a real opinion, that's when you ask me. :)
Nice pictures 'big sis'.

Lily Zemuner said...

Cute shoes!
And I love your dress too.

About your sister's honest, I admire her, but I'm not good with this, I don't really like to be criticized . I know I have to learn, but it's difficult to me. I can't deal well with too much honesty.

xoxo
Lily.

chalortte said...

Wah You look fabulous !! I love your shoes they are so ... pink !!!
Your dress is beautiful too !
love your blog !

Georgie said said...

Very cute photos :-)
x

Amazing Style said...

au aparut schimbari la blogul tau
off, iar am ramas in urma :(
esti tare draguta in hainutele astea!
iti sta foarte bine
pe curand!

alineaimee said...

The outfit is great besides is from highschool. Nothing seems tight on you! It's very cute. I'll try to fix the translation problem.

xoxo

Denisa L said...

your sister took good photos of you...
love your dress and your shoes:X

love said...

ahhhhhhh you are too freakin cute. i love the dress, shoes,hairpiece, everything! and I'm the same way, I have a lot of stuff from high school that i cannot even force myself to get rid of. and my brother is the same way, he tells me when i look retarded haha

Mom Fashion World said...

this is so cute!
the backdrop matches your dress.
i love your shoes too!

p.s. thanks and i added you to my blogroll too.

Eda said...

I love this look.I thing this lovely dress looks better styled like this than the last time you used it...and the shoes are so sweet...like fondant candies:)

Mirella said...

Hello, I saw your comment on my blog and I put a translator so you can follow my posts written in Portuguese. I loved your visit and your blog. Thanks and kisses, Mirella.

X said...

Some looks beautiful, you're charming.
kisses

alissa said...

love the hairpiece!

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat videos[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

It is so privileged for me to discover your website! Now striking plus fantastic! Merely 1 main advice: It'll end up much better and simpler to visit should your blog site may well provide rrs