Thursday, March 5, 2009

Road Trip

Sorry for being such a bad blogger lately...I was away yesterday... took that trip down to the U.S. as promised to see the Alexander McQueen collection for Target. Apparently they decided to forget the deadline they posted online and they released the line 2 days earlier. So obviously the gray zig zag draped dress ... the piece de resistance... that was gone. The black cropped blazer ... they sold out of my size... and that blazer looked good!!!!!!!! I tried the XS and it looked awesome but it was just too small for me. The gray motorcycle denim jacket... they did have it in my size and it did look good but i just don't think it was my style. Too rock and rollish for my taste.

So really from that line I only got the girl head graphic tee and the zippered tights.


P.S. Sorry but i am too lazy to make outfits right now... so u will have to do with these pics for now to see what i am talking about.

Anyways, I did get 2 other dresses from their Go International line.

This one looks better belted because the sack silhouette isn't very flattering on me.



This one trust me looks a lot better on, than on the hanger. It's just one of those dresses that does not have hanger appeal. I was actually reluctant at first
to try it... it turned out it was a great decision. I love its big draped pockets.



I also got this TULIP skirt ! I can't believe I was prepared to pay $160 at BCBG for it. This one looks just as nice and its for $40. So sorry u can't see its wonderful details from the flat pic. okay, from the pic it does not look very tulipy (if that's a word actually) but trust me it has a tulip shape. These pictures don't do these clothes justice.... oh and also got some more pearls... just cause every fabulous girl can't have enough pearls.




Last thing... i got this coat from Macy's on sale for $ 70 reduced from $168. yey!!!! i love shopping in the States. such great deals!!!!!



And yes i took those pics in my bathroom cause it was the only room in the whole house with decent lighting.

13 comments:

Linda Lu said...

wow. the alexander mcqueen pieces look really amazing.

Anonymous said...

ooooh i'm so jealous you got to go down to the states and shop!!!
and the clothes you got are really cute too.. i wanna see you wear that black dress!

Lily Zemuner said...

The coat is amazing! I'm in love...

XOXO.

Amazing Style said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amazing Style said...

I like the black t-shirt, it's so my style, but i am extremely eager to see you in the black dress :)

Eda said...

I adore the dresses and the coat! Can't wait to see you wearing them:)

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

OMG! I can't to how you style these clothes. I really like the lilac looking dress in the middle with the ruffles. It is so cute.

Mina said...

thank you all for the lovely comments. i will try to make outfits out of them... maybe next week ok?

Lily Zemuner said...

Fab, take a look at these links: http://br.geocities.com/animaissos/fazemtestes.html
http://oimpressionista.wordpress.com/2008/04/06/empresas-e-testes-em-animais/

There are some companies that made animal tests! And I discovered that L'oreal does too!

thehappyhippyyy said...

that lavender dress is gorgeousss!

Unknown said...

such perfect pieces!!! :D i love them, mina. goodjob!!!

x Hanna

Mina said...

would u wear them hanna? the two dresses and the tulip skirt and pearls are definetly purchases inspired by you.

love said...

i fucking love tulip skirts.