Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shoe Rant

Ok let's start with the bad news. Earlier this week, I discovered that my little devil of a dog chewed two of my shoes... one of them you have seen, the gray ankle booties... which was ok... they weren't my favorite pair... but what really pissed me off were my H&M pumps that I used to consider my go to pumps for business presentations and interviews. I am looking for a job in the next few weeks and my save-me shoes look like crap now... and it does not make it any better that I just blew the rest of this months money on two new pairs , neither appropriate for office interviews... maybe I should consider another industry where my shoes would be appropriate... maybe pole dancing?

I wanna cry when i see these pics... and what's funny only one of the shoes from each pair is chewed... the other one is fine. they still have the gray ones in store but i am not gonna bother but my H&M pumps... no more... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!





Anyways, the good news is that I got the cage wedge heels from Aldo. The heel is very comfy. The leather is a bit stiff. I guess i have to wear them in... pain in the @#%... excuse my language.




I also got these stripper-like boots from Payless. my mind has been on them for a long time. I saw Rumi rocking a similar pair... anyways they are actually a lot more comfy then they look.



and one last thing... I forgot to show you this pair of black and white peep-toes my mom bought for me. I call them my domino shoes.

13 comments:

leila wylie said...

Thanks for the comment. Love your blog! Those Aldo shoes are mega hot!

love said...

ahhh well if it makes you feel better my fiancee's dog chewed my purse to shreds

Eda said...

I'm so sorry for the shoes your dog chewed...but he's such a cute pet that I'm sure you won't be sad for too much time. I like your new purchases. I would call the domino shoes ying and yang:)

alineaimee said...

What a shame! The H&M pumps were fabulous. I would cried definetelly! Tried to put the shoes away from the dog. They don't do this on purpose. xoxo

alineaimee said...

Sorry. It's try not tried =P

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

I don't know if this will work because you shoes a certain pattern on them but for some of my black shoes I used nail polish to cover up things like that. Test a little bit first.

Nora said...

Oh my god! Your dog did that????? I love all of your shoes :) And thanks for following my blog :)

Jojo said...

Hey thanks for coming over to my blog....loving the caged shoes the most...
http://josclothes.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I want to cut my hair super short as well, but it just scares me!

Thanks for stopping by the blog.

Visit me again sometime.

xx, Morena Doll.

hanna said...

O gosh, poor shoes!!!

On a good note, the aldo's are killer. i love them.

Unknown said...

LOVE the aldo shoes!! they look so good with everything

Anonymous said...

evil dog!love thes shoes...

Le blog de Letilor said...

your shoes from Aldo are waaahou so beautiful !