Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hooding Around








Top: Sinbi Collection By Katherine Kim
Skirt: Moi Creation
Belt: some stand in Vegas
Tights: Calvin Klein
Shoes: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M

The Sinbi top is that type of versatile garment that you can wear it in multiple ways! I am showing it again with the cowl neck worn as a hood and the ties on the side. Oh how I wish I got this top in black.
The skirt is something I made during my fashion school years. I did not make it for fashion school. It was during those times that I actually made clothes for myself... I really wanted a black high waisted skirt with lots of volume so I just made it myself.
Anyways that's all I have to say about this outfit.
Today I went window shopping at H&M. I have already spent all my money so I could not buy anything but I am eyeing a couple of things... an accordion pleated skirt, a short jumpsuit, a floral skirt... and lots of other stuff I can't remember right now.

20 comments:

thehappyhippyyy said...

the poem was by Emily Dickinson and the song was Coldplay, i wish i wrote the both of them! your apartment complex is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I loved your shoes. Hehe. Congratulations to the skirt, too. Well, now I think you will understand what I publish in my blog (I had translated to English).

alineaimee said...

Lovely out fit! I just love your socks and your shoes! You're more beatiful on it!
Have a great weekend!

PinkFleurette said...

Beautiful! I love the tights, I wish it were cold enough where I'm from to wear them year-round. I love the different textures.

Eda said...

Very cute outfit! I like the way that belt adds some extra-color.

Denisa L said...

love those shoes and how you combined the belt with rest of the outfit:x

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

This is so cute. Some people say you can't put black and brown together but I love it.

Bruna said...

Hi, thank you for your presence in my blog, I loved his and I'm following you. Your looks are very beautiful and you too. I will always appear here ok? Xoxo and a good weekend!!!

Rosanna said...

such a pretty top!

xoxo
rosanna
www.littlemissdressup.com

Robynne said...

I love those tights!! Ah amazing.

-FASHION ON EDGE

Annisa NF said...

overall, your outfit was so cute!

xo:)

Anonymous said...

OMG! So cute!

Anonymous said...

i am impressed! no one can say black and brown don't go together ever again!

beautywithabeat.blogspot.com

carola said...

Love your shoes and tights, and the belt and the top, which seems so versatile! :D Why did you stop making clothes?

Nil said...

Darling I need your mail address for the invitation, you look beautiful btw :)

Anonymous said...

awesome belt!

love said...

i love this outfit. its kind of victorian ishh and i love anything from that era!

Hayley said...

Thank you for my comment.
Love that outfit - especially the skirt which is amazing - you are so talented. And I love the way that belt really lifts the whole outfit.
xx

thread zeppelin said...

oOO i love that shirt! and i havent started rockin the ripped tights look yet either, i will when the right time comes...but now its getting warm outside so it may never happen. and yes i am a fashion design student. i will be graduating from scad in may. :)

Connie said...

You look like a modern Little Red Riding Hood. Fantastic shoes!

theheartbreakinc.blogspot.com